In daily life, we can reduce the risk of cancer by a reasonable diet.
- Fresh milk and yoghurt
- Honey and royal jelly
- Pollen food
- Marine products
- Fungus food, such as mushrooms, hericium, tremella, kelp, kiwi and cordyceps sinensis
- Onion, leek, garlic, green asparagus, etc.
- Olive oil
- Preserved food, such as sausage, bacon, ham and jerky
- Stale food
- Barbecue food
- Smoked food
- Fried food
- Overnight cabbage
- Repeated boiling water
Methods to reduce the risk of caner
- Food type should be varied, and avoid eating single type of food regularly.
- Don’t stay up late, keep a good biological clock.
- Keep your weight in a reasonable rank, too fat or too thin will increase the rish of cancer.
- Eat fresh food, avoid any overnight food.
- Eat slowly, do not eat like quickly.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight for a long time.
- Take physical examination regularly.
- Exercise body often to enhance the resistance.
- Quit smoking and drinking.
- Keep a good mood, don’t be angry and sad.
- Master the basic knowledge of common types of cancer, such as gastric cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, thyroid cancer, breast cancer and colon cancerin, the first time of the body shows these symptoms, immediately conduct a comprehensive examination.