How to Show a Woman That You Care
Invest in her happiness. There is no better way to show her you care.
- Tell her how much you adore her every day! Everyone wants to know that they are loved and appreciated.
- Learn and encourage her dreams. The more you support them, the more she’ll want to include you in them.
- Take care not to hurt her. Even if circumstances change, make sure she thinks of you with a smile.
Respect her mind, body, and soul. She is a unique individual with dreams and secrets you have yet to uncover.
- Make her your top priority. Nobody wants to play second fiddle to their partner’s job, hobby, family or friends.
- Accept her and cherish her for who she is; after all, she’s the only one who will always be there for you if you treat her right.
- Remember that you’re not the only man in this world; there’s a man out there who will love and care for her if you won’t.
Be trustworthy. Prove that you can be counted on daily, not just for big promises.
- Make sure your actions reflect your words. It’s one thing to declare your love and admiration but another thing altogether to act on it.
- If you make a promise, follow through — no matter how small. Keeping a big promise every now and again isn’t nearly as significant as keeping your end of the bargain on day-to-day stuff.
Pay attention to her. Make sure she’s in your thoughts and not just your presence.
- Every time she is speaking to you, make an effort to look her in the eyes.
- If you don’t understand something she says, tell her instead of playing along. This will show her that you’re listening and want to really understand what she has to say.
- Ask questions. Engage actively instead of listening passively.
Be unconditionally honest with her. Telling her the truth is the best way to build a healthy and trusting relationship.
- Even small lies to spare feelings or save face can become problems later on.
- While being honest is very important, remember not to be insensitive. Try to take her feelings into account and express your thoughts in a constructive, not destructive, way.
- Realize that deep down she’s a ‘soul’, just like you. Then it would be much easier to care.
Practice random acts of kindness. Be creative.
- Call her when you’re not together to tell her that you’re thinking about her.
- Send her a little note through the mail while you’re away. Snail mail is used so little nowadays that it will feel like a real treat.
- Paste a note on her mirror telling her that you love her.
- Leave her a flower for no reason whatsoever.
- Pick a dandelion from the sidewalk and put it in her hair. Remember, most women prefer an unexpected gesture over a dutiful gift.
Spend quality time with her. She wants to be your friend as well as your lover.
- Simply making time to switch off the TV, sit down, and talk with her will show that you care, to say nothing of the fact that you enjoy her company.
Take her advice into consideration. Whether she shares her thoughts on an everyday matter or a life-changing episode, showing her that you value her input will help build a respectful, equal relationship.
Let her know exactly how you feel. Look within. What does this woman really mean to you?
- Write it down. Give it to her. Don’t be afraid to let her know.
Never lose contact for an unreasonable length of time. Show her that although you’re apart, she’s on your mind.
- If you haven’t seen her for a few days, call her to tell her how much she means to you and that you can’t wait to see her again.
Never take her for granted. Men often forget what it’s like to be alone; take the time to appreciate how she has made your life better or she may not feel like it’s worth the effort.
- Write her a thank-you card for the little things she does. Be specific; it’ll let her know you noticed.
Remember that some women are extroverts, and easily say what they feel, whereas others are introverted, and less likely to do so. It’s as simple as that, and there is probably no conspiracy to evade or be passive aggressive on her part. If she seems unhappy, kindly ask, “What’s going on? Can I help?” and that should be enough to start the conversation.
- If you feel that something is wrong in your relationship, try to find a time when both of you are calm and collected and talk to her about it. Gently ask her if there is anything that is making her unhappy, and listen to what she tells you.
- While you should not try to change yourself for another person, you should be willing to change your behavior. Compromising on certain habits will go a long way in keeping a relationship happy.