How to Cook Thai Grilled Chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoon turmeric
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 500g chicken wings
- coriander, copped to garnish
- sweet chilli sauce
- Mix the garlic, coriander, turmeric, salt, pepper and oil together. Rub over the chicken. Set aside for 30 minutes or cove r and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat a grill or barbecue. Grill the marinated chicken pieces until the juices run clear when tested.
- Serve garnished with chopped coriander and sweet chilli sauce on the side.