How to Cook Sesame Chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 cup toasted breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- Lightly beat the egg with the cornflour and tahini in a shallow dish until combined.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds together. Dip the chicken drumsticks in the egg mixture to coat. Toss in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in a greased roasting dish and bake at 190℃ for 1 5 minutes or until juices run clear when tested. 4. Serve with your favourite side dish or salad.